Get to know my new 2019 method to free video download, which is fast and easy kindly follow the steps below to make sure you don’t miss out.
Greetings to you all, have any of you ever imagine of downloading videos from YouTube into your video gallery, well today i will be showing a step by step guide on how you can simply download YouTube videos on any android device.
Many people use YouTube and always watch a video over and over this usually consume much of our mobile data, then that when our mind’s go towards downloading this videos, but the issue is how are we going to download the video and save it offline for reference anytime ?, Am going to break this easy and fast.
So the first thing on our mind now is that we should open YouTube either on the web browser or its official app.
Watch life Soccer match directly from phone, including entertainment and more.
What we need
After getting all that is required, then the next is to figure out how the app works so as to enable us download all our frequently watched YouTube videos.
Getting ready for a free video download
- Install and open Tubemate
- Inside the app has an embedded YouTube so all you need is to search or stream for videos till you find the perfect video you want to download.
- Once gotten your choice all you have to do is to click on the video and the video will attempt to play.
- After that pause the video and click on the red button at the bottom of the right side of your screen.
- Then choose your preferred quality.
NOTE: You can also download the audio only instead of video and audio.
So this is my new way on downloading free videos, if you found this difficult, please let me know and if you found this cool you might want to share to friends and family who needs this.